Sustainability Reporting Services
A sustainability report is a report published by a company or organization about the economic, environmental and social impacts caused by its everyday activities. A sustainability report also presents the organization's values and governance model, and demonstrates the link between its strategy and its commitment to a sustainable global economy.
EnKing International provides sustainability reporting services which can help organizations to measure, understand and communicate their economic, environmental, social and governance performance, and then set goals, and manage change more effectively. A sustainability report is the key platform for communicating sustainability performance and impacts – whether positive or negative.
Benefits of Sustainability Reporting
- A switch from shareholder view to stakeholder view (being able to address a wide array of stakeholders through a single report)
- Improved corporate governance
- Building consumer confidence
- Better ESG rating and hence being able to attract funds who are conscious of ESG parameters
- Improved risk management
- It is also a compliance for certain companies